On Wednesday 10 May, our CEO Mash Patel and Director of Sales EMEA Paul Fawcett will be representing Kurtosys and giving a brief presentation at this year’s ICT Spring Europe event at the European Convention Center Luxembourg (ECCL).
The presentation is entitled The intimate links between the new digital experience and RegTech and will be take place at 2.50pm. A list of the full schedule can be found on the event website.
ICT Spring Europe is a yearly gathering of the worldwide tech community hosting exhibits, seminars, and networking and partnerships opportunities for all players, from startups to CEOs to venture capitalists. Over 5000 key decision makers from many sectors (finance, marketing, IT, banking and more) attend every year, making it an influential tech hub situated in the financial centre of Luxembourg.
This year’s two-day event will focus on four main topics in the field of technology:
- Fintech (Blockchain / Banking Stars / Innotribe / VCs Insights)
- Digital (Storytellers / Future of Movies / Digital Realities / New Digital Frontiers)
- Space (Space Application: Technology, Financing, competitiveness, entrepreneurship / Space Exploration: conquest of space, space mining, earth observation, space resource)
- Industry (Industry 4.0 / Future of Automation / Talent Race / Circular Economy)
Representatives from Kurtosys will be present, and you can find us at Stand A20.
If you would like to know more information about the event, more information can be found here: http://www.ictspring.com/about-the-event/
We look forward to seeing you.
Latest posts by Elliot Burr (see all)
- AMMF #26: Major acquisition, advisor apps, Bitcoin’s “tulip mania” - February 23, 2018
- AMMF #25: New crypto-fund, investment podcasts, AM’s Valentine’s Day - February 16, 2018
- AMMF #24: World-first ETF, power of RegTech, the ‘Wizard of Oz’ - February 9, 2018