Kurtosys are proud to be gold sponsors once again for the Cross-Border Distribution Conference, now in its 7th year. It will take place in Luxembourg on 12 February 2019, hosted by Deloitte and Elvinger Hoss Prussen as a leading event for asset managers, regulators and industry experts to discuss key distribution issues.
Given last year’s influx of new regulations within the industry and the issue of Brexit, the following topics which we are particularly keen on hearing are on the agenda for this year:
- FinTech to RegTech – game-changers for fund distribution?
- GDPR – One Year On: is it achieving its objectives?
- Integrating gender diversity into ESG and the wider funds industry
- Brexit Debate – what will happen after March 2019?
Full details of the agenda can be found on the event’s official website, and available for download. You can also find out more information about speakers and topics in the lead up by following Deloitte Luxembourg on Twitter.
The event is taking place at the European Convention Center Luxembourg, 4 Place de L’Europe, Luxembourg.
If you are attending the event we look forward to seeing you at our stand, where we can give you quick on-demand demos of the Kurtosys platform and show you how we help asset managers to increase operational efficiency and improve sales enablement.
Latest posts by Elliot Burr (see all)
- Kurtosys Spotlight: Marc Schraer, bond ETFs, Wealth/Stack 2019 - September 13, 2019
- Kurtosys Spotlight: Simon Mott, influencer marketing, Uber fintech - September 6, 2019
- Connecting the Dots – Simon Mott [Podcast] - September 5, 2019