On Wednesday 27 September, Kurtosys representative Rich Watts (Global Head of Digital) will be part of the Citywire Engage 2017 Content Breakfast.
The event is a roundtable-style morning discussion featuring a panel of guest speakers, who are as follows:
- Haig Bathgate: Joint CEO and CIO at Tcam Asset Management
- Anne-Marie McConnon: Chief Marketing Office – International at BNY Mellon
- Jenny Quan: Investment Manager at Smith & Williamson Investment Management
- Richard Skerritt: Managing Director at Skerritt Consultants
- Rich Watts: Global Head of Digital at Kurtosys
The event is hosted by Citywire Engage, whose aim is to help those in the asset management industry engage and connect more with clients and prospects and grow their business. This discussion will focus on the topic of how content can be maximised to its full potential to achieve this goal.
The event will start at 8am at the Coq D’Argent restaurant in the heart of the City. The full address is:
Coq D’Argent, 1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8EJ
This event is FREE, and you can register at this page.
We hope to see you there.