Kurtosys is pleased to announce that we will be silver partners at this year’s edition of AM Tech Day in Paris. The event will take place on Tuesday 8 October 2019 at Brongniart Palace, 16 Place de la Bourse, 75002, Paris.
AM Tech Day is one of the leading industry events in Europe dedicated to the impact of technological innovations, specifically on those in asset and wealth management, insurance and fintech. It is the event’s tenth anniversary, and so 2019 will feature an opening conference and nine debates on the industry’s main challenges.
Among the topics that will be talked about include the concepts of big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning, deep learning and blockchain technology; you can download a copy of the program over at the AM Tech Day website.
There’s a wealth of speakers to discuss the prevalent issues of today, featuring representatives from BNP Paribas, Accenture, Finastra, UBS, CACEIS and many more, in a range of positions: founders, CEOs, Chief Digital Officers, Product Head, and Chiefs of Innovation to name a few.
The event also hosts an awards ceremony at 13:00 to reward asset managers and fintechs that offer the most innovative customer services and tech solutions. You can vote via the event’s website, and the categories are as follows:
- Price of the best customer experience.
- FinChallenge Award for the most innovative project of the year conducted in open innovation.
- Award for the most innovative start-up of the year (less than 5 years of existence).
- European FinTech Award – Best International Development.
- Award for the Most Innovative Technology Solution of the Year.
- Award for the Best Innovative Initiative to improve the investment process
- Award for Best Eco-Responsible Initiative.
- Prize Jury’s favourite.
- AMTech leader award for a company.
We will have representatives at a stand to showcase how Kurtosys can help drive your digital transformation. Please come by and say hello! We look forward to seeing you there.
Latest posts by Paul Fawcett (see all)
- Kurtosys silver partners for AM Tech Day 2019 in Paris - July 17, 2019
- 2019’s FundForum in Focus - June 24, 2019
- Kurtosys named leading fintech company for WealthTech 100 2019 - April 17, 2019