This year, Kurtosys are proud to be gold sponsors of the Cross-Border Distribution Conference on the 30th of January in Luxembourg. In an event hosted by Deloitte and Elvinger Hoss Prussen, the sixth annual conference promises to be an excellent forum for leading asset managers, regulators and technology firms, backed by a great selection of industry speakers.
Full details of the event schedule can be found on the official website, but Kurtosys are looking forward to some of the key topics on the agenda:
- Discussion: Playing to win – is it time to reinvent asset management for the new global economy?
- Regulatory Panel: Removing the barriers to seamless fund distribution in the EU
- Panel: Digitizing fund distribution – where next?
The event also includes a panel discussion around the impact of Brexit, looking at the priorities for EU and UK fund managers and includes Gina Miller as one of the speakers.
Further to the event, Deloitte Luxembourg are also conducting a Twitter interview with Gina Miller.
We are going to be live with Gina Miller, co-founder of @SCMDirect! Our Twitter Interview with @thatginamiller on #Brexit #EU and much more will take place on 23 January at 4 pm. Don’t miss it! #CBDC2018View. pic.twitter.com/Nln9QnMtTU
— Deloitte Luxembourg (@DeloitteLU) January 16, 2018
The event takes place at the European Convention Center Luxembourg, 4 Place de L’Europe, Luxembourg on January 30th.
If you are attending the event we look forward to seeing you at our stand, where we can give you quick on-demand demos of the Kurtosys platform and show you how we help asset managers to increase operational efficiency and improve sales enablement.
Latest posts by Luke Hinchliffe (see all)
- Kurtosys sponsors the Cross-Border Distribution Conference, Luxembourg - January 16, 2018
- Why fund managers need to watch their language - December 5, 2017
- Can your audience actually read your content? - November 2, 2017